By entering, you will be eligible to win 1 Case of Custom Folders (225 ct.). One qualifying entrant will be selected after August 1, 2022. The winner will be notified by email. Upon verifying he/she is employed with an institute of higher education (college or university), will be eligible to receive 225 FREE Custom Folders with UV coating.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This drawing is open only to employees representing qualified U.S. higher educational institutions who sign up at https://www.schoolmatecollege.com/subscribe/ and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. Employees of School Mate®, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the drawing. The drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of School Mate® as final and binding as it relates to the content of this drawing.
3. Drawing Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 2, 2022, 12:00 am CST and ending August 1, 2022, 12:00 am CST.
4. How to Enter: The drawing must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.schoolmatecollege.com/subscribe/. The entry must fulfill all drawing requirements as specified to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of School Mate®. You may enter only once. You must provide your valid email address. You may not enter more than one time by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of School Mate®.
5. By entering the contest, you agree that School Mate® can use your email to send you emails about product offers and specials. Your email will not be sold to or given to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
6. Prize: The Winner of the drawing (the "Winner") will receive 225 Custom Folders with UV coating (approximate value $423.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by School Mate®. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at School Mate®'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitations any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The Winner must furnish custom design and order specifications to receive prize. Order must be placed within 1 year of prize notification. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for School Mate® to use Winner's name, institution name, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of School Mate®. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. School Mate® shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to respond to School Mate® within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT School Mate®'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE drawing, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Terms & Conditions: School Mate® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond School Mate®'s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the drawing. In such case, School Mate® may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by School Mate®. School Mate® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. School Mate® has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the drawing, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by drawing rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, School Mate® reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless School Mate® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the drawing and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS drawing IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Nebraska, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this drawing, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this drawing, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nebraska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this drawing). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name, contact us.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the drawing is School Mate® 3212 E. Hwy. 30 Kearney, NE 68847 USA.
15. By agreeing above to the terms of the official drawing rules or contacting us to enter, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Drawing Rules.