Planner & Folder Ordering & Payment
- To order, build your planner or folder online and upload your logo and any custom material as needed. Our online system allows you to review a proof and approve your planner or folder before production begins.
- School Mate® College, hereinafter referred to as the Company, agrees to produce college student planners and college folders in accordance with information collected from its online ordering system and resulting order form. The person submitting the order, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, agrees to furnish all material to be produced in the Customer's products with no subsequent changes, and a digitally signed order form. The Customer specifically representing the submitting organization is at least 18 years old and is fully authorized to order and sign the order form as agent on behalf of the organization.
- A submitted order constitutes a binding Contract between the Company and the Customer. No other statements or oral agreements are binding.
- If Customer's organization requires a PO, the Customer must provide it and notify their purchasing department of changes that may affect the PO. The Company's terms supercede any terms from a PO or written bid.
- If order must be delivered by a specific date, the Customer is responsible for placing the order on time and for charges incurred if the order is refused due to PO expiration.
- Except for orders shipped to APO and FPO addresses, orders outside the USA are not accepted. The Company reserves the right to deny orders for just cause.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined for volume discounts.
- Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any copyrighted or trademarked material submitted with order. If Customer furnishes any custom material, the Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and its subsidiaries harmless against claims, suits, costs, damages, judgments, attorney fees, license fees, settlements, or expenses incurred, claimed, obtained, or sustained by third parties, whether for intellectual property infringement (including copyright and trademark infringement), dilution, misappropriation, or otherwise, because of the manufacture, use, marketing, or sale of planners or folders.
- For marketing purposes only, The Company reserves the right to display custom designed college student planners and college folders in its catalogs, website, emails, social media, print materials, video, etc. Custom designs remain the property of the Customer and will never be given or resold to another Customer. If a specific item is off-limits, please state so in the Special Instructions when order is placed.
- Orders are invoiced upon shipping. For schools, payment is due Sep. 1, 2018. Payment from retailers is due 30 days of invoice date. Payment for orders shipped after Sep. 1, 2018 is due upon receipt. Accounts 30 days past due will be charged 1.33% interest per month (16% per annum) or maximum allowed by law. The Customer is liable for any collection fees incurred. The Company reserves the right to require prepayment. Prices are U.S. currency.
- Order and all material must be received to invoice early. Delayed shipping and invoicing are also available.
- Customer is responsible for payment. If order is canceled, Customer will still be liable for any costs in preparation or production of the order.
- NE and FL orders only: To avoid paying sales tax, NE orders must submit Form 13 (NE Exempt Sales Certificate). FL orders must submit Form DR-13 (Resale Certificate) or DR-14 (Consumer's Certificate of Exemption).
- If Customer includes trademarked material on products that require licensing or royalty fees, the Customer is responsible for paying such fees. The Company reserves the right to include those fees in the total price of the order.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).