Planner & Folder Production & Shipping
Planners…30 business days (6 weeks)
Folders…30 business days (6 weeks)
Planners…20 business days (4 weeks)…20% up-charge
Folders…20 business days (4 weeks)…20% up-charge
Up-charge is on subtotal ($75 minimum charge).
- Production begins the day after the complete order is received.
- Production time does not include weekends, holidays, or shipping time (see
chart). Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any
other reasonable causes can affect it.
- Missing/incomplete material and incorrectly made material (wrong template,
wrong margins, low resolution, etc.) will delay production.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approximately 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Change orders or production halts will incur charges and delay shipping.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders are shipped via standard post. To prevent shipping delays, the Company reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- For college student planners, shipping within the contiguous 48 states is 45¢/book.
- For college folders, shipping within the contiguous 48 states is FREE.
- Planner and folder orders to AK, HI, APO, and FPO cost extra. Call for charges or use our online quote system for shipping costs.
- Delayed shipping and invoicing are available. Choose a delay ship date (when ordering online). Please ensure someone is available to receive order (not available for APO and FPO orders). If shipment is returned to the Company because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for extra charges.
- Product damage due to shipping or any other shipment issues must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made. Defective products, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to the Company within 90 days of ship date. The Company reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective products.
- College student planners and college folders are a customized product for the Customer; therefore, they cannot be returned for any reason.
- The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond the Company's control.
- Delayed shipping and invoicing are available. If necessary, choose a delay ship date (when ordering online). Please ensure someone is available to receive your shipment (not available for APO and FPO orders). If shipment is returned to School Mate® because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Delay ship dates are: April 19, May 31, June 28, July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, August 23, and August 30. Indicate one of these dates when you place your order online. Be sure someone is available to receive your order if you choose delayed shipping.
See complete Terms & Conditions (PDF).