Wall Calendar Terms & Conditions
Ordering & Payment
- School Mate® College, hereinafter referred to as the Company, agrees to produce wall calendars in accordance with information collected in our online system and furnished on the order form. The person submitting the order, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, agrees to furnish a completed, electronically signed order form and all material to be produced in the Customer's wall calendars with no subsequent changes. The Customer specifically representing the submitting organization is at least 18 years old and is fully authorized to sign this application as agent on behalf of the organization.
- A submitted order constitutes a binding Contract between the Company and the Customer. No other statements or oral agreements are binding.
- If a Customer requires a PO, Customer is responsible for providing it and notifying their purchasing department of changes that may affect the PO. Our terms supercede any terms from a PO or written bid.
- If the Customer must receive delivery by a specific date, the Customer is responsible for placing the order on time and for charges incurred if the order is refused due to PO expiration.
- Except for Customers with APO and FPO addresses, orders outside the USA are not accepted. We reserve the right to deny orders for just cause.
- Orders will be invoiced upon shipping with payment due in 30 days. Accounts 30 days past due will be charged 1.33% interest per month (16% annum) or maximum allowed by law. The Customer is liable for any collection fees incurred. The Company reserves the right to require prepayment. All prices are based on USA currency. Customer placing order is responsible for payment.
- Delayed shipping and invoicing are available.
- If order is canceled, Customer will be liable for any costs in preparation or production of the order.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined for volume discounts.
- Orders are subject to a 3% overrun/underrun.
- NE and FL orders only: To avoid paying sales tax, NE orders must submit Form 13 (NE Exempt Sales Certificate). FL orders must submit Form DR-13 (Resale Certificate) or DR-14 (Consumer's Certificate of Exemption).
- Customer warrants that releases have been obtained to reproduce any copyrighted or trademarked material submitted with order. If Customer furnishes any custom material, the Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and its subsidiaries harmless against claims, suits, costs, damages, judgments, attorney fees, license fees, settlements, or expenses incurred, claimed, obtained, or sustained by third parties, whether for intellectual property infringement (including copyright and trademark infringement), dilution, misappropriation, or otherwise, because of the manufacture, use, marketing, or sale of wall calendars. The Company reserves the right to not print anything we consider obscene or pornographic.
- The parties agree that the validity, construction, and performance of the order form shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska. The Customer hereby irrevocably submits generally and unconditionally to the jurisdiction of any court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska for any dispute concerning or related to the order. The Customer further agrees that any action arising from the terms of the order shall be filed exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Nebraska. Customer further consents to venue in Nebraska and waives any rights to challenge venue in Nebraska.
- For marketing purposes only, the Company reserves the right to display Customer products on its web site or in printed material. Customer products remain the property of the Customer and will never be given or resold to another Customer. If a specific item is off-limits, please state so at the time order is placed online in the special instructions.
- As Customer builds their wall calendar online, a proof can be reviewed on screen or printed at any time, and changes can be made as needed. Once completed and proof is approved, order must be submitted online.
- Overlooked errors by the Customer (content, typos, position of items, low resolution, missing material, or any other material inadequately submitted) are considered Customer errors.
- The Company is not responsible for changes after wall calendars are in process.
- Production begins the day after the complete order is received.
- Production time is 15 business days (3 weeks) and does not include weekends, holidays, shipping time, or our two-week plant shut-down in late December.
- Production time is estimated as seasonal demands, shortages, or any other reasonable causes can affect it.
- Missing/incomplete material, incorrectly made material (items outside margins, low resolution, etc.), or content that may be infringing a copyright or trademark will delay production.
- Change orders or production halts may incur charges and will cause production delays.
- Production time does NOT include shipping time. Allow 2–8 business days for delivery within the 50 states. For APO and FPO orders, allow approx. 6–12 weeks (USPS does not guarantee a service commitment for APO and FPO addresses).
- Shipping is FREE for orders shipped within the contiguous USA. Orders to APO, FPO, AK, and HI cost extra; call for charges or use our online system for charges. Faster delivery service is also available for an extra charge.
- All orders within the 50 states are shipped via UPS ground or truck from Kearney, NE. APO and FPO orders are shipped standard post. To prevent shipping delays, the Company reserves the right to deny Customer-specified carriers or accounts.
- UPS will deliver to the door only. Truck drivers are not required to unload. The Customer may be responsible for unloading items.
- Delayed shipping is available (not available for APO and FPO orders). If needed, choose a delay ship date (when ordering online) to ensure someone is available to receive the shipment. If shipment is returned to the Company because no one was available to receive the shipment, or if freight is rerouted, the Customer is liable for any extra charges.
- Wall calendars are a customized product for the Customer; therefore, they cannot be returned for any reason.
- Product damage due to shipping must be reported within 7 days. The Customer must retain all packaging, including boxes, if a claim is made. Defective products, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to the Company within 90 days of ship date. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective products.
- The Company is not responsible for delays in shipping or receipt of order due to strikes, shortages, heavy seasonal demand, or any other reasonable causes beyond our control.
- If the Customer needs to reorder additional calendars (same calendars as a previous order), contact us for details.
School Mate® College offers FREE shipping within the 48 states. Other companies charge as much as 45¢/calendar for shipping.